We offer a comprehensive range of immigration law services to domestic and foreign companies as well as individuals. Our clients include a diverse array of multinational industries, including financial services and banking, supply chain management, logistics, air transportation, renewable energy, manufacturing, entertainment, advertising, visual effects, restaurant, beverage and hospitality services, publishing, IT and wine producers, as well as universities and other educational establishments. With international clients based primarily in Europe and Latin America, we work closely with human resources and senior executives to provide a full range of business- and employment-related immigration advice and services.
Examples of our immigration practice include the following:
- Coordinating our corporate practice with our immigration practice to provide comprehensive legal advice to international individuals and businesses wishing to set up branches and subsidiaries in the United States.
- Representing foreign individuals and businesses in connection with obtaining visas in order to start new businesses in the United States, and renewals of such visas.
- Representing domestic and international businesses in connection with sponsoring foreign employees for work visas, and renewals of such visas, including but not limited to H-1B, L-1A and L-1B, TN, E-1, E-2 and E-3 visas.
- The preparation of petitions for temporary visas and legal permanent status for extraordinary individuals in the arts, business and sciences.
- Representing domestic and international businesses and individuals in obtaining employment-based, as well as family-based, green cards (permanent residency).
- Advising domestic and international businesses on compliance issues relating to the employment of foreign individuals and general immigration issues.
- Supporting domestic and international businesses in obtaining visas for interns and trainees;
- Assisting and supporting organizations in obtaining sponsorship status under the J-1 program.
- Assisting clients and their employees with consular processing procedures abroad.
- Handling U.S. citizenship and related nationality matters.